Non-Lubricated, Sleeved Plug Valves incorporate state-of-the-art PTFE fluorocarbon seat design. With little required maintenance and trouble-free operation, a high integrity bubble-tight seal is provided both in-line and to atmosphere.
The engineered design features contributing to the superiority of our product are described as a function of their specific purpose to ensure a trouble-free extended life.
ANSI Sleeved Plug Valves Design Features
- Bi-directional in-line bubble-tight seal independent of line pressure
- Multiple external bubble-tight seals independent of line pressure
- Direct mechanical three-point adjustment independent of line pressure
- Independent travel stops
- Full encapsulation and retention of all leading edges of PTFE sleeve and top seal components
- Full lip at port openings protects PTFE sleeve
- Contoured waterway ensures minimum flow turbulence characteristic
- No body cavities to entrap flow media
- Positive flow direction indication
- Drilled and tapped flange actuation-mounting pads independent of cover and top seal assembly.